How do I add an event to the calendar?
You must first be logged in to your member account in order to add an event.
There are two ways a member can add an event. In the Members dropdown menu select Member Event or go to the Calendar and click on the "Add New Event" button at the top of the calendar to bring up the Event Setup page.
Information to include on the Event Setup page:
- Event Title
- Start and End (optional) Date and Time (optional) of event
- If your event is multiple consecutive dates, it will show on the calendar each of the dates listed between the Start and End dates. If times are included, it will be listed from the Start Time on the first date through the End Time on the last date. If you want to show specific Start and End times for each day of the event, complete the Event Setup for each date.
- If your event occurs on multiple dates that are not consecutive, for example weekly or monthly, complete the Event Setup for each date. Otherwise your event will be listed on every day of the week or of the month.
- Place/Location of event
- Event Address - this will also provide a map for your attendees
- In the second box drag and drop or upload an image for your event
- In the last box format the description and details of your event. Links and additional images can also be included here.
- When finished click the Save button at the bottom of page
Before your event appears on the calendar it will be reviewed to ensure the event is arts related and located in the Inland Empire of Southern California. Events are approved within 24-48 hours.
If your event is a class, it will also appear on the Education page.
For best results, post your events as early as possible.