San Bernardino Art Association - Open Art Exhibit
Organization San Bernardino Art Association
Location San Bernardino, CA
Type Open Call
Entry Fee A non-refundable fee of $0 for current SBAA members and $30 for non-members for two entries.
Deadline June 22, 2018
Open to all artists residing in California.
Open Category: 1st $500, 2nd $300, 3rd $200 Honorable Mentions: 2 at $50 each
- All two-dimensional works: including painting, drawing, pastel, mixed media, collage, and photography.
- Sculptures 50lbs and under, not to exceed 5ft in any direction.
- Please no craft or functional art.
- All submitted work must be completed within the past ve years.
- Works of art must not have been shown previously in SBAA exhibits.
- Work submitted must be entrant’s original work. •Copied or copyrighted work will not be accepted.
- Artwork (including frame) must be no larger than 5ft in any direction.
- Artwork must be dry, securely framed, and securely wired. No saw tooth hangers allowed.
- Artist’s name and address label must be firmly attached to back upper right corner of all entries.
- Sculptural wall pieces must be suitable mounted for gallery exhibition.
- Sculptural works must not exceed 50lbs or 5ft in any direction.
- Any art that requires special installation must be cleared with the SBAA staff.
- Commission of sales* to National Orange Show is 25%.
- Prices quoted on Entry Form may not be changed.
- No unfinished work will be accepted.
- *Individuals interested in purchasing art works during the exhibition will be referred to the Docent Desk.
San Bernardino Art Association will not be held responsible for any damages to submissions.
- A non-refundable fee of $0 for current SBAA members and $30 for non-members for two entries. No more than two entries per artist. All entry fees must be snail mailed, no electronic payments will be accepted.
- Entries will be judged based on digital images emailed in JPG or PDF format. Please name your les with the artwork's Title.
- Digital images to be no smaller than 640 pixels wide. •INFO SHEET: Each email must include an info sheet in a text le format (DOC, TXT, RTF) with the artist’s name, and the work’s title, dimensions, sale price, and medium.