THE ARTS AREA @ ONTARIO ART WALK
The Arts Area invites artists of all mediums to participate in a free quarterly indoor pop-up gallery at the Ontario Art Walk in downtown Ontario, CA.
The event is hosted by THE ARTS AREA @ CASA Pitzer at 200 S. Euclid Ave., Suite B. Please see the map for location.
The next Ontario Art Walk is Saturday, August 18, 2018, 6:00-9:00 PM
- As part of the participation request submit a description of the artwork to be sold and a website link to a minimum of six (6) images of what will be sold. If possible, please include a photo showing the scope and presentation of art that will be displayed in the booth.
- Upon request artists will be provided one table and two chairs in a 10'x10' floor space. If you require electricity, please include your needs in the request. Artists are responsible to provide their own display surfaces, racks, shelves, mounts, etc.
- Submit your participation request by August 13 to email@example.com.
Participating artists must sign an agreement that the undersigned (“Artist”) represents and warrants that Artist has read, understands and is voluntarily and knowingly agreeing to each of the following:
- The participating Artist agrees to abide by all rules, policies, and decisions of The Arts Area and CASA Pitzer as they relate to the art that is being displayed and/or the terms of Artist’s participation in the Ontario Art Walk.
- All images that are submitted and art that is subsequently exhibited at the Ontario Art Walk shall be art that was created entirely by the Artist and must not infringe the rights of any other party.
- Artist hereby authorizes the use of any and all images or depictions of Artist’s work in connection with promotional efforts related to The Arts Area and the Ontario Art Walk in any and all forms of media including without limitation print advertisements, television advertisements and Internet displays. Participation in the Ontario Art Walk does not guarantee Artist’s inclusion in any promotional materials.
- Artist and Artist's art and personal property are not insured by the The Arts Area nor CASA Pitzer. Artist is solely responsible for any injuries Artist incurs in connection with the Ontario Art Walk and for any damage that is done to Artist’s art or personal property and will obtain personal insurance, if needed.
- In exchange for participation in the Ontario Art Walk, Artist agrees to indemnify, release, forever discharge and hold harmless The Arts Area and CASA Pitzer, all sponsoring organizations, and each of their elected officials, directors, officers, employees, agents and volunteers from any responsibility, personal liability, claims, loss or damage of any kind, or expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising out of or related to Artists application to and participation in the Ontario Art Walk. This includes but is not limited to special, direct, indirect incidental or consequential damages for injuries of any kind, including but not limited to loss of life or limbs, loss of personal or business income, physical damages, or any other loss whether or not foreseeable. Neither Artist, nor anyone acting on the Artist’s behalf will bring or maintain any suit in any court to assert a claim against The Arts Area nor CASA Pitzer, its elected officials, directors, officers agents, employees or other person, for any claim that Artist might have arising out of Artists application to or participation in the Ontario Art Walk.
Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.